The right Corporate Partnership with the right charity can have a massive impact on your organisation. By supporting The Florrie & our essential work, you have the opportunity to make a real social impact on the lives of the most vulnerable families, children, elderly & individuals in our community & help to bring an end to poverty.
By supporting & fundraising on behalf of The Florrie, your organisation will:
- Enhance your Corporate image & reputation.
- Increase and humanise your social media & consumer engagement.
- Create greater product &/or service awareness.
- Demonstrate your organisations principles, values & ethics.
- Increase morale & job satisfaction amongst employees, due to your organisation’s social principles, values & culture.
Your support is vital to The Florrie, but equally as important to your organisation, employees, stakeholders & clients as it will help you achieve your social responsibility objectives, motivate & challenge team mates to fundraise together.
There are countless fun & creative ways your business can raise money & support The Florrie:
- Nominating us as your Charity of the Year.
- Arranging employee Fundraising events (e.g. Bake-Off, Fun-Run, Dress down days).
- Donating to, or Sponsoring our Food-Union or School Holiday Hunger Scheme.
- Volunteering for us.