Covid-19 has had a devastating effect on the UK’s business economy. Thankfully, we’re starting to see some easing of the rules to Come Together again. However, we must not forget the dangers and drop our guards and risk a second wave of Covid-19.
Soon, The Florrie will re-open her doors to a new world and safe-new-way of hiring our commercial space to businesses & charities.
• All rooms, halls, stairwells, toilets, door handles, bannisters, light switches, chairs & tables will be deep cleaned and regularly cleaned.
• All tables & chairs will be distanced at-least 1m apart.
• All doors (internal & external) will have Sanitiser Stations.
• All visitors will be encouraged to wear PPE.
• All visitors will be checked for high temperatures and visible signs / symptoms of Covid-19.
It’s been an extremely difficult time for us all, yet extraordinary & brave people from the NHS, front-line-workers and Florrie volunteers have risked their lives to save lives, keep essential utilities flowing and deliver food and other essentials to the most vulnerable in our community.
Please help The Florrie to continue our essential work by hiring us for Meetings, Training Sessions, Team Building or Conferences in a safe environment.
ENQUIRIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Stay Safe, The Florrie
To help pre-plan your event at The Florrie, we welcome the opportunity to show you around & answer any questions.
Please fill in the form or contact Laurence on:
0151 728 2323