YOUR HIRE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
By hiring The Florrie for your event, you donate to The Florence Institute Trust to help us continue our vital work of providing:
- Food and welfare support to those in need.
- Social activities (within social distance guidelines) that support mental health and wellbeing.
- Employment, education and training programmes to create new opportunities to support the advancement and wellbeing of young people.
WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER
- £10 – will cover the running cost of our electric van for one day, enabling us to deliver vital food & support to our community.
- £25 – will provide personal hygiene packs for a family of 4, that includes essential feminine & baby supplies
- £100 – will provide 20 nutritious food parcels to feed a family for 1 week.
THROUGHOUT COVID, THE FLORRIE HAS PROVIDED:
- 2,976 – Food Parcels.
- 2,457 – Hot Dinners and Pack Lunches for school children.
- 100’s – Community Hub on-line classes to help people cope with isolation and anxiety, often Covid related.
- 1,000’s – Door-to-door welfare visits.
Here’s a little insight into what’s been going on at The Florrie with Lee, our no1 volunteer and Tim, our Community Hub Co-ordinator.