Welcome to the Florrie’s new Youth Hub, a creative and educational space for young people offering a range of activities, opportunities and support.
We want you to help us develop what your Youth Hub will look like, by telling us about the types of activities and support that are important to you, this might be things like;
- Florrie Radio, present your own live radio show.
- Youth Theatre, not just acting but maybe you’re interested in theatre design, writing or directing.
- Homework Groups and peer to peer support.
- Work experience opportunities here at The Florrie.
- Cookery lessons, maybe you’re a budding chef and want to share your skills with others.
- Multi sports clubs such as table tennis, keep fit or ladies football.
- Florrie Youth Newsletter, do you want to be part of the editorial group, writing and designing our first newsletter specifically for young people?
The opportunities are endless. If you are a young person in our community and have a great idea, let us know and we will work with you to try and make it happen. We want to create a Youth Hub that is inclusive of all our members and young people.
We hope to see everyone soon, stay safe and remember; hands, face, space. Lets keep everyone in our community safe.
Florrie Youth Worker
Summer Youth Activities
We have a huge range of activities to keep families & young people in our area entertained this summer: everything from Roller Discos to trips to the seaside. Find all the details on the poster below.
Activities are by booking only with limited numbers, call in or phone 0151 728 2323 to take part.
Sign up to the L8/L1 Youth Charter
Working with young people from our community we have created a youth charter of 8 pledges to make L8/L1 a better place to live.
Young people who sign-up to the youth charter & confirm their commitment to making L8/L1 a better place for everyone will receive a membership card & a golden L8 badge.
Florrie Home Education Classes (currently postponed due to covid).
Organised and delivered by a group of parents who home educate their children and use The Florrie as a classroom and recreation base. The children and young people act as Florrie Ambassadors, fundraising in their own time to help fund activities. If you would like to find out more, call in and speak to us or email us on email@example.com